Biochemistry CA1

We'll be having our first CA1 for the year :S Not very exciting about it. I'm only halfway through my revision. There's so much to read within a short period of time. We have already completed our syllabus by now so everything is going to be tested for this test. That's bad! Because I don't think I will have enough time to finish studying.

Last week was our Accounting presentation. Everything went well and I like my group. They are so nice to hang out with. Hehe..that makes our tutorial lesson so much more interesting. We went to McDonalds for ice-cream after our presentation. Our tutor will always end the lesson one hour before the time so that leaves us with a very long break before our next lesson. Maybe we should start asking more question :P

I have been only learning about introduction during Bioinformatics lectures so far. As Jin Rong mentioned, no wonder the module is called Introduction to Bioinformatics. Haha..hopefully the next lecturer will be better. We are most of the time late for the lecture and we just sat down for half an hour, the lecture is over! Hope we will get clearer explanations and the lecturer don't talk so fast. Blek..he sounds like he running out of breathe every lecture.

This semester I've been late many many times for many many lessons. I don't like the 8am lesson especially when the tutor upload the lecture notes super late and have to rush to print them before going for lesson. I'm also late for my finance tutorial! That's because our Stats tutor don't end 15 minutes earlier for us to travel. I was late for 20 minutes the first time and 15 minutes last week. Not bad! I've got improvement. Blek..I think that's because I didn't need to wait for bus:S It's always so rush! I wish I can change to another tutorial slot. But it's too late. We've already had 2 weeks of lesson plus I think my tutor is quite good. Anyway, if I don't have practical on Thursday, I can choose to go for her later slot. One hour later so that I won't miss so much every lesson:P

I better study hard!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment