3rd December 2008, Wednesday
Was trying to pack all my stuff the whole morning. Haa..my room was super messy as I was packing that there's hardly any place to walk. But quite proud of myself, I packed and transfer everything to Qin Jin's room before 6pm. Haha..then went out for dinner at VivoCity.
And I got my first Christmas present too!!
Reindeer
4th December 2008, Thursday
CCA day. Had a meeting with OSA to discuss about the Video Competition which they agreed to sponsor us. And then continue with our Main Committee meeting. Had lunch and back to the VPC room to do a bit of long overdue archiving. Went for the networking session at night.
5th December 2008, Friday
Today's a super tiring day for me. Woke up at 7.30am. Suppose to fetch Luke and his friends at Tanjong Pagar. Met them at around 9am and I have no idea how to come back from there in the fastest way. I know bus 10 can bring us, but don't know where is the bus stop. Haha..in the end we took very very long to reach Clementi. Had our brunch at Clementi. Then I brought them back to PGP to enquire if they have any guest rooms. But it's all fully booked till Feb. So we took a bus to Harbour Front. I've promise to meet my friends there so they decided to find a place to stay.
Met the rest of them at VivoCity. Watch Madagascar 2. After the movie I had to rush over to Orchard for Sunburst Youth Camp briefing. Ended at about 8pm. Met Ee Lin and Mun Lok for dinner as well as Luke, Zak and Angie at Orchard. Walk around the place till about 9.30pm. Went over to City Hall to meet Chang Yuan, Keng Hwee, Bryan and Zi Yang. By the time I reach back, it's almost midnight.

CCA day. Had a meeting with OSA to discuss about the Video Competition which they agreed to sponsor us. And then continue with our Main Committee meeting. Had lunch and back to the VPC room to do a bit of long overdue archiving. Went for the networking session at night.
5th December 2008, Friday
Today's a super tiring day for me. Woke up at 7.30am. Suppose to fetch Luke and his friends at Tanjong Pagar. Met them at around 9am and I have no idea how to come back from there in the fastest way. I know bus 10 can bring us, but don't know where is the bus stop. Haha..in the end we took very very long to reach Clementi. Had our brunch at Clementi. Then I brought them back to PGP to enquire if they have any guest rooms. But it's all fully booked till Feb. So we took a bus to Harbour Front. I've promise to meet my friends there so they decided to find a place to stay.
Met the rest of them at VivoCity. Watch Madagascar 2. After the movie I had to rush over to Orchard for Sunburst Youth Camp briefing. Ended at about 8pm. Met Ee Lin and Mun Lok for dinner as well as Luke, Zak and Angie at Orchard. Walk around the place till about 9.30pm. Went over to City Hall to meet Chang Yuan, Keng Hwee, Bryan and Zi Yang. By the time I reach back, it's almost midnight.
Guess which is mine =P









0 comments:
Post a Comment