30th December 2008, Tuesday
Went to meet Sanva, Linh, Joyce, Sing Wei and Sing Wei's friends at KLCC. Haven't met Sing Wei for almost a year! So fun so fun! The last time I met San and the rest was Anglican House Farewell. But it still seems long long ago. So it's a great chance to meet them when they visit KL.
After they finished their movie, we went to the park to walk around and take photos. We actually wanted to walk to Ampang Park but we ended up walking one round and back to KLCC :S Ha-ha..it proves once again that I'm bad in directions..But i'm not the only leading hor..haha..so not entirely my fault:P
So we ended up back in KLCC. Went to the food court to have dinner, sit around and chat chat all the way till 5+pm. Took the train to Ampang Park instead. It's just one stop away but it's better than us getting lost again. Hehe..I used to visit Ampang Park a lot when I was small. I still remember clearly the McDonalds there. It used to have a lot of food there but now mostly the shops sell clothes.
Walk over to City Square after that. Sing Wei wanted to get a SuperHero costume. So we went to the shop and he was trying a few of the costumes. Too bad they don't allow us to take photographs. Haha..it will be fun if we can =P He finally settled for Robin. That one suit him best. The Flash which he wanted is too big for him.
Before we took the train back, we explored the place a little bit and found what he called 'My playground'. There were at least 15pianos outside the shops! Of course he played a song for us! How can he miss it :P Left the place at 8pm.
31st December 2008, Wednesday
Went out to Asia Jaya to fetch Jade and her sister. All of them had decided to come over to my place today. Yippee! We waited for Sanva at the station since he was coming from KLCC and there's no way for us to contact him. He arrive around 2.45pm.
Walked back to my place. Haa..one thing I find really difficult in Malaysia since I come back is crossing the road. Waa..really challenging to cross the roads. Haha..Sanva said it's even worse than in China. But not bad, we manage to make our way till Wisma Thrifty. San treated us to ice-creams! Yay!! And we manage to meet Sing Wei, Linh and Joyce on our way back. Haha such a coincidence that they met us. So all the 7 of us walk back to my place.
My mum made jellies for them :P so we had some deserts and daddy bought pizzas back for us too! Yeahoo! Ate, Watch tv, chat, and take photos. Haha..it's such a great time catching up with each other. Left around 5+pm. Took a bus to Mid Valley where they take train back to Kajang while Jade, Carmen and I go shop!
Carmen had a haircut and we had sushi for dinner. Haha..we eat super fast but took almost 30mins to decide what to eat. Walking up and down. Checking the food court and back to the shops. Hehe..so next time must decide for me what to eat. I'm bad in making decisions. Went home around 7.15pm. Happy Happy. :D
Happy New Year!
Posted by
fuisan
|
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







0 comments:
Post a Comment