Exams are OVER

Exams are finally over and I had been enjoying myself the past few days. Tomorrow will be the first day of my week long camp. So excited. Haha..This camp is a little different from what I used to attend. We'll be staying in RELC and my roommate will be someone from Brunei. Will update more about the camp once I'm back in Malaysia.

1st December 2008, Monday
Right after my exams, 11am, we went for lunch at Arts
Canteen. Finally we travel a bit to have lunch. The past few days I had been eating lunch and dinner in PGP canteen or maybe self-cook food for a few days. These are some of the dishes we had. Hmm not very healthy but still okay. We did pack some vegetables from the canteen to make the meal more balance.


Prickled Lettuce
Luncheon meat and Chicken
Not bad hor..I cooked all of these
After lunch we decided to go back to PGP and slack awhile. Ee Lin was suppose to study since she still have another paper in the evening but we ended up sitting there discuss our holiday plans.

All of us in R5 Tv room!!

2nd December 2008, Tuesday
Had an outing to Singapore Botanic Gardens. Took BTC bus there. It's free anyway. We had our lunch at the campus before making our way to Botanic Gardens. We first went to Evolution Garden, the Ginger Garden and finally Orchid Garden. Haha.. and we took super a lot of photos there. More than 400 photos. So I can't possibly upload everything. Just ask me if you want to see them. =P

At the entrance of Evolution Garden

Christmas is Around the Corner - posing with Reindeer
Oh no! I look like part of the Signboard too=S

Me posing as the queen..haha..and they are suppose to serve me!!
All of us in the middle of Evolution Garden
So cool rite. We are behind the waterfall!
Do you think umbrella will work??
And it's us again..This time at Orchid Garden
Yup yup so we were there until almost 4pm. And we got lost!! Didn't know the way back. Haha..so we decided to just walk to any bus stop and take a bus to the nearest mrt station. I need to go to Pasir Ris for the TPJC Chess Club Chalet too. And as we were walking along the road, there was a Japanese guy who also got lost and ask us how he can get to Orchard. We manage to bring him to the mrt station before headng to our destinations. When I reached Pasir Ris, it was raining cats and d0gs that 3 of my juniors were soaking wet. Poor them. And it's also the last time Mr Loke will be with us. He's leaving to another school. Wish him all the best. Some of the photos taken during the chalet.

Farewell Mr Loke

Cake Mr Loke bought for us
Barbeque time!
And Mahjong too
Alright I think this post is getting a bit too long. Haha..will update the rest of my hols in another post.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment