Company Photo


We took a company photo today! I really enjoyed my work at Acumen. Dr Ong had been really nice and teaching us lots of new things.


I've learned more about the financial aspects as well as project management. I also had the opportunity to meet many professors to discuss about possible project collaboration. I've just met the Associate Director of Takeda Pharmaceutical Company today. I manage to learn something new from him too.

Our company website was officially launched last week and I had been working on the booklet specially made for a trip to Poland. We will need to put on the final touch and it's ready for printing tomorrow.

I'm also in-charged of making arrangement for our weekly T.E.A.M. There's really lots of learning opportunity in a start-up company. Since it's a small company, we get to try a bit of everything.

I'll also be starting on research of my projects which I had been doing literature research on. Will be looking forward to it!

Oh, there's one new member to my Pooh family. Will post the photo next time since I can't get it out from the camera.

Last weekend, we had R3 farewell dinner for the 4 graduating RAs. I guess we will all miss them. I really learned a lot from them. Wish them all the best! (Photos also can't be taken out from the camera)

Reminder: Check when is their commencement :) (or if you all happened to read this, drop me a message k :P)

Oh, I just realised the reflection of the cars moving along the road from my window looks like shooting star!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment