We had our 'lab excursion' to St. John's Island. I was quite excited about it coz I haven't been there before but our professor told us that there's not food there so we need to pack our own lunch :S
We met at our supervisor's condo at 7.15am before taking a cab to Marina South Pier to board the boat. The journey was slightly less than an hour on the boat. We arrived at St. John's Island at approximately 9am, exchanged for our pass and starts working :P
Some of the fishes are really huge weighing more than 7kg. I was scared by one of the fish while we are trying to get samples from it suddenly it's awake and jump! Arr...so scary lor..lucky I manage to run fast enough and my prof took care of it after that. We took the samples we needed and they cleaned the fish to bring them home for dinner. They said it taste good.
Trip to St. John's Island
Posted by
fuisan
|
Labels:
Internship
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







0 comments:
Post a Comment