Our whole lab went for dinner together at Fusionopolis as a farewell for the Honours Students. It's the first time that we are all having a meal together..hehe..we don't usually eat lunch with our prof.
I ordered a cheese baked rice with creamy mango as the sauce and sausage, salmon and chicken as the fillings. Oh, we had free creamy corn soup too..the person brought it to us and told us it's on the house. Haha..so nice. We also have Ice Lemon Tea and Chocolate Chip Mint Ice Cream as dessert for taking the Student's Meal. So it's quite worth it considering that we were super full that we are lazy to walk after eating. Haha..my mentor's recommendation not bad :)
After eating, we decided to take group photos. Took one at the front of the escalator. They have quite a nice roof-like structure. And we also took another one as we are coming down from the escalator. I think that one was quite cool. Everyone was lining up to go down the escalator. The effect nice.
It was really a fun day-out together. And we saw an injured pigeon on the way back. Tried to help it but it was quite terrified. In the end, it flew across the road.
Hmm...but I did something quite silly and I regret doing. Luckily I'm forgiven (I think) :)
Lab Dinner at Fusionopolis
Posted by
fuisan
|
Labels:
Internship
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







0 comments:
Post a Comment