RA Training Part 1

One week of internship is over and I'm moving on to the second week. I finally got started with my project. Quite excited about it although its a lot of repetitive work. I will have to troubleshoot many many times before getting the appropriate settings and combinations.

And we are also moving out from NUSSU Secretariat so last Thursday, we were there to pack up our things and clear the room. Found quite a lot of antiques in the room. Haha..I'm also supposed to move out from my room today but the management didn't record which room I'm supposed to move to and so the security guard who are there for the 24 hours check out don't know which is my allocated room. So I can't move yet!!! Argh, so frustrating...this is the only weekend left to shift so that means I will have to move them during the weekdays after work..the thought of it is tiring enough :S

We had our RA Training yesterday where I get to meet a lot of new friends. We had lots of fun playing the games and getting to know one another. The senior RAs were there to share their experience too. And I guess after our training, we are more geared up for the coming semester :P We also decided to have BBQ for the outgoing RAs some time in June and we had our first R3 meeting last night to plan for the upcoming activites. Today, our professors will be treating us to a restaurant to celebrate the end of another semester. Haha..I'm there to eat since I wasn't part of the team last semester :)

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment