I need to find a new motivation to continue my job as an RA. The first few semesters being an RA was great. I enjoyed doing everything that we need to do. But now, there seems to be more 'politics' going around. Why is that so? I don't like this working environment. Maybe it all started from this year's Welcome Fest. Maybe I'm being more critical. Maybe that's why I'm not so comfortable to do another major combined event. Should I give it a second chance? Will I change my perspective? I don't know but I just don't want to have more conflicts going around.
Reapplication is due this coming Friday. I have to make a decision by then. I have to convince myself that I can still make contribution to the Residential Life. Till then.
RA Reapplication
Posted by
fuisan
|
Labels:
RA
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







0 comments:
Post a Comment