Having endured people moving out last week; kids screaming at the amphitheater; cleaners shouting across the corridor; My exams are finally over!
In order to avoid the same fate as last year, I've decided to go and confirm my vacation stay room and to my disappointment, the same thing happened again. Not only they didn't know what's Resident Assistant, there's no room allocated to me. They just kept questioning me why I didn't apply for vacation stay. On top of that, there's no proper queue system. They just choose who they wants to serve first. There was 2 people that overtook the queue, not because they want to but because they were told to do so. And finally after sitting there for almost 20 mins, two of the staffs did not know what to do and direct me to another person. Maybe they should brief the staff on the procedures.
I also heard that we are required to pay for the trolley rental. Not very sure about this but I hope that's not true. We are already forced to shift to another room so that they can earn more money by renting out the place for conference, it is just not right for they to make even more money from the students by asking them to pay for the trolley rental. Given only 4 hours time period to shift everything, having a trolley will definitely speed things up.
On the bright side, shifting around can make you throw all the unwanted things away. Sometimes, I don't even know there's so many things stuffed into my room until I have to pack them when shifting. Also, it's a good exercise for the lazy me :D
Going out for outing now..Packing? Wait till tomorrow.
Post-Exam
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comments:
u're shifting? when???
Post a Comment