End of Internship!?

My internship is officially over! Yay...We had lunch together at Earle Swensen's. Throughout these 3 months, I have really learned a lot of new things. It's truly an enjoyable experience although there are days where I just sit in the lab and not doing anything. But...that's not the end, I will still go back during the semester to continue on my project. Hopefully I can complete the project as soon as possible:)

Farewell lunch at Swensen's with Reproductive Genomics Group

With A/Prof Laszlo Orban, our supervisor at the lab
Temasek Life Sciences Laboratory
We also had our project presentation on Thursday. Everything went smoothly..my prof even helped me to answer some questions, maybe because I just finished Year 1 and have a lot more to learn? Anyway, new semester is starting and we've got bidding to do. As always, I'm no luck in bidding. I did not manage to secure the modules that I wanted to take this semester. I think I will have to look out for back-up plans now. :(

Last weekend was an enjoyable day too. Visited Haw Par Villa with Joyce. I just learned that 'Haw' actually refers to the tiger and 'Par' refers to the leopard and Haw and Par are the names of the brothers who popularised Tiger Balm:)

Sumo wrestler with Tiger Balm! Haha..i think too small:P

This is the car the family owns. Looks so cute!!!
Tiger! I haven't seen the bottle of thing he holding before.
'Haw' the tiger! It's located at most of the entrances
'Par' the leopard. It's one pair:P
Many many more photos that we took. No time to upload all:P hehe..they are in facebook:) After almost 4 hours visit, we went to VivoCity to have our dinner at Terra Cafe:P Just opposite Swensen's.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment