Gathering Message

Greetings and a warm welcome to everyone present here today. The flame burns on and it's time for us to open our doors once again to the familiar faces we often see in the exciting world of scouts, rangers and guides. This gathering would not be successful and meaningful without your presence and full support.

I am honoured to be entrusted with this responsibility to organise our 5th Annual Gathering today. Working towards this gathering has indeed been a tough and challenging task but it is an enriching and rewarding one. This year's theme,"Faces of Creation" brings the meaning of different culture, personality, race , habits together in the world of guiding and scouting.

Next, I would like to thank our beloved principal, Puan Hong Yin Wah, our teacher advisors, Cik Yap Yoke Fong and Puan Munarita for their invaluable advice, the organising committee for helping more I could ever help them, the various sponsors for their generosity, and not forgetting our very own 1st Unit Rangers and 5th and 17th P.J. Coy Girl Guides. Lastly, we sincerely apologise for any mistakes that we have done or anyone I have left out in the message.

Once again, thank you for attending this gathering, welcome and hope you'll enjoy yourselves. Thank You.

Yours in Guiding,
Chin Fui San
Organising Chairperson
"Faces of Creation"
Gathering 2008

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment