yeap I'm in photography and chess club..there will be tpjc runway tomorrow...kinda like fashion show for us with some other performances....but guess what can go in for free coz I'm doing photography duty...haha...lucky rite? and yesterday we had our chess competition...intra-college...not bad
and we will be having our sports day next Friday...but no one in our class is competing...we didn't get through the heats...so sad....but anyway will be attending it as well...on duty again..haha....then there will be the sea sports carnival...I'll be taking part in the dragon boat event only...scary leh...i don't know how to swim some more...haih...luckily not canoeing....the canoe can easily capsized...haha...
hmm...what else arr...yea so basically we are preparing for the events lorr...so must ready juggle our time well....as we'll be missing quite a lot of lessons and the common tests are just around the corner...the essay questions itself freak me out...haha...and same goes for maths...we took like 30minutes to solve one question today and that is relatively long for an a level question....haih...
basically that's all that are happening
WEEKS TO COME
Posted by
fuisan
|
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







0 comments:
Post a Comment